Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things I loved about this Week!

The Fence is almost completed and we can soon bring the horses back from the Pasture up by the Temple.

I got the girls on Tuesday!

Wednesday I got to play with Jolyn and Mandy, Lunch at Kneaders then we fed the ever present Fabric Addiction

Once again worked on the Fence! Dad had a Dr's appointment. Drs office didn't have it recorded! What do they do with these appointments when you call and make a special request, but they forget to put it on the books, I even had the receptionist repeat the details to me so Dad could hear. The receptionist says she can work him into the schedule next week.

Friday Don was off, we had lunch at Tonys' Burgers in Centerville. Very good. Allot like 5 Guys but better to my taste. Then to Regional for Silk Screen supplies. Then I got to put Sophie Jane down for her Nap, She doesn't really enjoy being bounced. But does like to be wrapped tight and held close. She is so sweet, Sooo Tiny, Soo perfect. Ben and Katie do good work when it come to making babies.

Saturday, is always our Temple assignment day. Folded three tubs of towels. Hung jumpsuits until there was no more room in the clothing room to hang anymore. Enjoyed spending time with the patrons and with the special people we work with.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Awesome! I l♥ve the Temple!
♥ HUGS ♥