Monday, January 28, 2008
President Hinckley
We will miss the personality and spirit of our beloved Prophet, and because of the knowledge we have of the gospel and eternal life we will anticipate meeting him at a later time and in another place. We pray for the comfortor and the blessings he can give the family, and know they will feel the pains of separation for a time. It is now six years since the passing of our mothers. We lost them just 8 days apart. We know how you miss your parent, and how tender the feelings leave your heart. this passing brings back memories of sadness and pains of separation. We pray for the Hinckley Family and for our respective Families as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was shocked to get up Monday morning and read about President Hinckley's death. It was saddening to know we lost such a capable, friendly, outward-reaching prophet. But it was also heartening to think of the sweet reunion he was enjoying with his dear wife and loved ones.
I wish I were in Utah to pay my respects.
Post a Comment