Monday, August 24, 2009

Oquirrh Mt Temple


We along with so many thousands more, were priviledged to attend the dedication of the Oquirrh Mt. Temple. What a special day, what a glorious blessing the Temple has been to Don and I. We are so very blessed.
"We glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulations worketh patience. And Patience , experience, and experience Hope. And hope maketh not ashamed because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." Romans 5:3-5

2 comments:

AmytheGreat said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys all summer long. Thanks for your blog it is nice to be updated on your life. Did her stiches turn into a black eye later (Hallee's bruises tend to show up a little later but be beautiful colors!) I will probably be up the begining of Oct because Mom will be back in school or, I may watch Julie's monkeys so she can see Gpa one more time before she pops. Hang in there, we love you! :) Alou

Karen said...

It is a very beautiful temple!!!! Susan, it was great to see while you were down here. And it was fun to meet Don! Thank goodness for family!