I am thankful for my Husband and the Priesthood he holds and honors
I am thankful for my health
I am so very grateful for Family ,Br, Mc, H,F,St, C, Sm or G you name it we are probably related.
I am so very grateful for those family members called friends who are not related but are like family to me.
I am thankful for the talent to crochet that I can credit to my Grandmothers.
I am grateful for the plan of salvation and the hope it gives to me on a daily basis.
I am grateful for the opportunity I have to vote and voice my opinion in the political process. "GO Obama" and good luck with the mess you have inherited.
I am thankful for a little sister who includes me in her projects.
I am grateful for the get up and go my Dad still has.
I am thankful the Horses are close to home.
I am grateful for the children entrusted to me daily and the joy they bring to our home.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love and miss you guys.
I am thankful for all the ♥ and time you put into this blog! Thank you so-ooo much for sharing :)
Post a Comment